Pre-filled Growlers or Crowlers of your choice for curbside pickup. Select container type and beer to order. 4-Packs of 16 oz. cans now available for some of our beers!
Current Beers Available:
- Pillow Prairie IPA: A bold New England Style IPA double dry-hopped with Sabro and Vic Secret. We appreciate this combo for its blend of dank pine, orange marmalade, and tangerine notes. 6.8% ABV.
- Superfruit #8: Red Raspberry, Blackberry, & Key Lime: A golden sour beer conditioned on massive amounts of red raspberries, blackberries, and key limes. Sour, fruity, jammy, and refreshing. 6.5% ABV.
- Janet Weisse: Apple Pie Sour (Draft Version): A Golden Sour Ale conditioned on locally harvested cider-making apples, cinnamon sticks, and Tahitian vanilla beans. Flavors of cinnamon, graham cracker, and wheat with bright apples, a tart, dry finish, and a light touch of sweet vanilla. 6.7% ABV.
- Cloud Companion IPA: A super smooth Double New England IPA (DIPA) double dry- hopped with CItra, Amariilo, and HBC 586 hops. Tropical and citrus aromas of guava and grapefruit. 8% ABV.
- Superfruit #9: Mango, Passion Fruit, Blueberry, & Blackberry: A golden sour beer conditioned on over 2 lbs. per gallon of mangos, passion fruit, blueberries, and blackberries. Sour, tropical fruit-punch, with a dry refreshing finish. 6.5% ABV.
*** Our Small Batch Beers rotate frequently and will not appear online for sale. However, these beers are still available for curbside service. Call 717-693-7687 to order small batch beers! ***
HOW CURBSIDE PICKUP WORKS:
- Add curbside items to cart and check out online.
- Your order will be prepared prior to our next pickup window.
- You can pick up your order during open hours inside the taproom or by calling 717-693-7687 for curbside assistance.
- If picking up a same-day order, please call ahead so we are sure to have your order ready.
- You must be 21+ to order and must show valid photo ID that matches the name on your order for pickup.
- Online to-go orders are for new filled-containers and bottles only. We will still fill your own growlers in the taproom, but you cannot pre-order fills for your own growler online.
- If you have any questions outside of our open hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions during our open hours, please call 717-693-7687.